How to get job with promotion? A special funny interview tip

Former “working girl” Miss Sunny Backson, alias “JuicyBoobs BaXXson”.
On her job interview … In a Company for Secretary.

Boss See all Certificates and Says: “this is all right, but what is your Ability?”

Sunny Backson:
I am Young...
I am Dynamic...
I am Sincere and honest.
I am Hard Working.
I am Qualified and Experienced.
I know Typing and Files Arrangement.
I know Computer and Accounts.
I deserve for this job.

How to get job with promotion? A special funny interview tip


Boss: OK, have other special technical skills for the job?

 Sunny Backson: yes of course.

I am Disease Free and Healthy.
I know many Positions of the game.
And
I live alone in my home.

Boss: Now what you want?
          A  Job with promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment